***

When my mother-in-law looks at my two little guys and sees the pure joy in their faces, the almost giddiness they display for no apparent reason, she says, "Happiness Is!" As I made the decision to start a blog, I asked my son what I should journal about? His short to-the-point answer was "Happiness." When he said that I immediately remembered this phrase from my mother-in-law, hence the title for my blog. Life is so crazy and it is passing me by extremely fast. So, with some inspiration from my little sister, I'm on a quest to record these moments of happiness and joy. Wish me luck!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Fwimming?




We spent much of the weekend celebrating. The 4th of July...Birthdays...more Birthdays. Owen has taken to the pool so much that every time we go to the farm, one of the first words out of his mouth is "Fwimming?" Each day we had to delay him somewhat because of meals and rain. But, even with all the rain, we managed to get in the pool a few times this weekend. I love Owen's "eyes" or "oggees" he always has to wear - on the top of his head. Gotta be like the big kids!
We also had a great birthday party at Joanna's house. My sister can throw a backyard party like no other. Thanks sis for setting up so much water fun! I didn't have my camera so please send me some pics!!!

1 comment:

  1. The picture of you 3 is the best! It totally catches everyone's personality, and it great! I also LOVE all of the Owen picture, with his oggees!!!

    ReplyDelete