***

When my mother-in-law looks at my two little guys and sees the pure joy in their faces, the almost giddiness they display for no apparent reason, she says, "Happiness Is!" As I made the decision to start a blog, I asked my son what I should journal about? His short to-the-point answer was "Happiness." When he said that I immediately remembered this phrase from my mother-in-law, hence the title for my blog. Life is so crazy and it is passing me by extremely fast. So, with some inspiration from my little sister, I'm on a quest to record these moments of happiness and joy. Wish me luck!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Haircut...Curls Gone...Again





I hope we see those curls again, but Owen looks like a new boy today. I loved the curls, but a few days ago I noticed he was pushing the hair out of his eyes, so I conceded it was time for a haircut. Jaime is pretty much a hair genius, but when she turned on those shears and Owen exclaimed "All done!" we knew we were in for a tough one. He was pretty wiggly but she somehow managed to produce a great cut. When it was over all he needed was a kiss from Aunt Jaime and some assurance that she was "All done"..... for now anyway! Thanks Jaime!!!

1 comment:

  1. He does look like a new kid!!! So adorable! His talking the cutest thing ever.... Is that shirt his new best friend??? Looks good on him!

    ReplyDelete