***

When my mother-in-law looks at my two little guys and sees the pure joy in their faces, the almost giddiness they display for no apparent reason, she says, "Happiness Is!" As I made the decision to start a blog, I asked my son what I should journal about? His short to-the-point answer was "Happiness." When he said that I immediately remembered this phrase from my mother-in-law, hence the title for my blog. Life is so crazy and it is passing me by extremely fast. So, with some inspiration from my little sister, I'm on a quest to record these moments of happiness and joy. Wish me luck!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Colorful, Intense and Fiery

Aidan and I were picking out a background for my blog and he noticed a really colorful tie dye background option. He said "Mom, you are beautiful and colorful, you really need that one!" I don't think of myself as colorful, but I'll take it! What a great compliment. I've been feeling really worn out lately and I look at myself in the morning and think, "Whoa! What happened here!" I'm not 25 anymore, but it's nice to know that my son thinks I'm beautiful. *smile*

The conversation went on and he wanted me to describe his personality. I said he is fiery (which he very much liked), intense, smart and beautiful. He wanted a further clarification of intense so here it is son: 1. existing in a high or extreme degree 2. having strong feeling. Pretty much sums him up. My job with this intense boy is to channel all that "strong feeling" into something productive. We are still figuring that part out!

Aidan has decided he wants a blog. He has also decided his background will be fire!

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty cool! You are beautiful! I'm not sure where a boy his age gets colorful to describe a mom, but it's pretty cool! I'd love to see an Aidan Blog!!! haha

    ReplyDelete