***

When my mother-in-law looks at my two little guys and sees the pure joy in their faces, the almost giddiness they display for no apparent reason, she says, "Happiness Is!" As I made the decision to start a blog, I asked my son what I should journal about? His short to-the-point answer was "Happiness." When he said that I immediately remembered this phrase from my mother-in-law, hence the title for my blog. Life is so crazy and it is passing me by extremely fast. So, with some inspiration from my little sister, I'm on a quest to record these moments of happiness and joy. Wish me luck!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

What the Future May Hold


Aidan was asking how movies like Harry Potter are made. "How do they make it look so real?" So I launched into an explanation about the different roles of those who make movies. I then mentioned that maybe he could be a movie writer or director one day, because he has such an imagination and likes to create stories to act out. He thought about it a few seconds and then said "I think I would either like to be a movie director or a zoo keeper. A zookeeper would be an interesting job too!" I love it when my big boy says something so childlike. It makes me smile.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like he's keeping ALL options open!! That's awesome! He would be amazing in the film industry, I don't know any kid with the imagination Aidan has!

    ReplyDelete