***

When my mother-in-law looks at my two little guys and sees the pure joy in their faces, the almost giddiness they display for no apparent reason, she says, "Happiness Is!" As I made the decision to start a blog, I asked my son what I should journal about? His short to-the-point answer was "Happiness." When he said that I immediately remembered this phrase from my mother-in-law, hence the title for my blog. Life is so crazy and it is passing me by extremely fast. So, with some inspiration from my little sister, I'm on a quest to record these moments of happiness and joy. Wish me luck!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Milky Milky and Sleepy Pie

Owen cracks us up with his sugary sweet phrases. He comes up with these on his own. About a week ago, he started calling his milk "Owen's milky milky." "Where's Owen's milky milky?" Or in a long drawn out affectionate way "Miillky miillky." For months now, he's been saying "Owen wants to go sleepy pie" when he wants to go to bed. Apparently it rubs off because now we all call bed time sleepy pie and say things like "Lets go look for some milky milky." It would be really funny if anyone on the outside overheard Kip use these phrases...

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha!! I'm sure Kip makes this sound very manly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He just made me smile with a new one tonight...as he was getting very sleepy, he said "Owen wants to cuddle bug." Awwww. Can't resist that sugar!

    ReplyDelete