***

When my mother-in-law looks at my two little guys and sees the pure joy in their faces, the almost giddiness they display for no apparent reason, she says, "Happiness Is!" As I made the decision to start a blog, I asked my son what I should journal about? His short to-the-point answer was "Happiness." When he said that I immediately remembered this phrase from my mother-in-law, hence the title for my blog. Life is so crazy and it is passing me by extremely fast. So, with some inspiration from my little sister, I'm on a quest to record these moments of happiness and joy. Wish me luck!

Friday, February 17, 2012

We Have Tile!

I just got my kitchen tile installed.  Yes, it still needs grout, but it looks so good that I thought I would share my excitement!


Now if I could just get those cabinets painted...


1 comment:

  1. LoVe it!!!! I cannot wait to see it in person!!! We found out we get a bonus this year, so trying to decide which of the MANY projects we want to do will be tough.... but something will get accomplished! Maybe not in its entirety, but a good start!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete