***

When my mother-in-law looks at my two little guys and sees the pure joy in their faces, the almost giddiness they display for no apparent reason, she says, "Happiness Is!" As I made the decision to start a blog, I asked my son what I should journal about? His short to-the-point answer was "Happiness." When he said that I immediately remembered this phrase from my mother-in-law, hence the title for my blog. Life is so crazy and it is passing me by extremely fast. So, with some inspiration from my little sister, I'm on a quest to record these moments of happiness and joy. Wish me luck!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy "I'm in charge" Day!

Here is how Aidan decided to spend is special day.  He picked out all the details and it was a full day!
Krispy Kreme doughnuts for breakfast.
All Star Sports - the ticket eater.
Hit the jackpot!

All Star Sports - Climbing Wall
All Star Sports - Laser tag with Carter.
All Star Sports - Go Carts
Subway sandwiches for lunch.
Movie - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 2
Present time (after a dinner of grilled brats, fresh tomatoes and peaches, corn on the cob, cucumbers, and baked beans)!
Swimming
Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake
Movie with Dad - This 10 year old and his Dad thought he was finally old enough for The Dark Knight.
10 crazy years old!  I love you Aidan!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous day!! Wonder how the "Dark Knight" went!?

    ReplyDelete