***

When my mother-in-law looks at my two little guys and sees the pure joy in their faces, the almost giddiness they display for no apparent reason, she says, "Happiness Is!" As I made the decision to start a blog, I asked my son what I should journal about? His short to-the-point answer was "Happiness." When he said that I immediately remembered this phrase from my mother-in-law, hence the title for my blog. Life is so crazy and it is passing me by extremely fast. So, with some inspiration from my little sister, I'm on a quest to record these moments of happiness and joy. Wish me luck!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Cuddle

Owen gives me a big hug and says "Awww." I say "Awww" back and give him a squeeze. He says "Wait, No!" He wriggles his way out of my arms and states emphatically "I need three in the the cuddle." He proceeds to run over to a small stuffed animal, grabs it and runs back to me. We hug again and he repeats "Awww." I love the cuddle (*smile*).

1 comment:

  1. This is why people have multiple kids..... these sweet moments come and go too quickly!!

    ReplyDelete