***

When my mother-in-law looks at my two little guys and sees the pure joy in their faces, the almost giddiness they display for no apparent reason, she says, "Happiness Is!" As I made the decision to start a blog, I asked my son what I should journal about? His short to-the-point answer was "Happiness." When he said that I immediately remembered this phrase from my mother-in-law, hence the title for my blog. Life is so crazy and it is passing me by extremely fast. So, with some inspiration from my little sister, I'm on a quest to record these moments of happiness and joy. Wish me luck!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Warmer Milky

Owen still wants to drink his milk warm. He will not drink it cold. Every morning the first thing Owen would ask for is his milky milky. This boy really loves his milk. Kip was getting it for him one morning a couple of weeks ago and he apparently did not warm it up enough. Owen turned his lower lip down and gave us the saddest puppy dog face and stated he needed "warmer milky." Kip warmed it up a little more and called it hot milky (which Owen disagrees with). Since that morning a couple of weeks ago, every time Owen wants his milk he sweetly asks for warmer milky. Nope - it is no longer milky milky. We have graduated from that! He sure is growing up and, you can see, his vocabulary is too!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure you can't deny that lower lip his warmer milky. I have a feeling he may only want warm milk..... always!! I have a friend who has 2 kids the boys age, and that is still the only way they drink their milk! I think they finally managed the cold school milk, but it was tough on them!

    ReplyDelete